Welcome to Vida! 💙 Starting from 2021 we will be a studio for women, non-binary and LGBTQ+. Click here to read more!
- New courses starting every eight weeks, classes for all levels!
- Bookings for the upcoming term always open on Wednesday, 12:00 in Week 5 of the course term
- Classes every week, all year round
- You always have your own pole!
- One class per week + free play sessions at Vida and our sister-studio Nova, all days of the week!
- 50% discount on all extra courses within the same term, you can find the discount code within your confirmation email
- Pole Party after every term with performance and hanging out in the studio
- Make up for missed classes whenever you want during the same term at both Vida and Nova
- Price: 1800 SEK for 8-weeks course
- Are you new at Vida? You can find all the benefits, bonus and good information to know here.
Psst! You can still join a course after the term has started! You can make up for the missed classes or choose to get a rebate on the missed classes.
We put our health and hygiene as our utmost priority and take care of ourselves and each other! 💞 The studio should be a secure place for both our students and crew, and we will continue to follow the authorities' recommendations for businesses. Read more about our adjustments here.
If we have to cancel a class due to many instructors being sick at the same time, or there are updates to the authorities' guidelines regarding Covid19 for us a studio, we will send out an email to the students who are affected. We keep our calendar updated, so if you doublecheck the schedule before you go to the studio you can be sure that you have the latest information! 💙🐬
The possibility for making up classes will temporarily be limited to the classes with fewer bookings in order to keep a safe distance in the studio. Therefore we ask you to choose the classes with a 🐬 when making up for missed classes. Don't worry if you have missed many classes, you can carry over the classes to next term if you're booked on a course next term. ⭐️
If you are coming in for a play session, you can easily check how many people have been on each session by checking the calendar for previous ones, where we have a little update on how many people came to play! 💃🏻
Scroll between the weeks below to see the schedule!